Enhanced Dental Hygiene
Building a successful hygiene department starts with enhancing team knowledge and skills to effectively communicate with dentists, patients and the entire team.
When we help others make oral health care a priority in their lives, we become worth more to our patients than our core products or services.
- The Roles of the Hygiene Department
- The New Patient Onboarding Experience
- Hygiene Diagnostics for Treatment Plans
- Soft Tissue Management Treatment Programs
- Active Continuing Care Management
- Productive Hygiene Chair-Time
- Guide to Scheduling Dental Hygiene Patients
- Screening for Sleep Apnea